About the new layout

For the most part everything looks really good. The new homepage is a nice change

Maybe it’s just me, but there are a few things that could improve possibly (not sure if its just related to the decks I’m using)

The audio play button during reviews looks a bit odd
Colours schemes also look they have changed for the decks I’m using

I also had trouble finding a link to the community forums
Am I missing a big link somewhere?

4 Likes

Thank you! It’s still a little bit rough since I’ve just released it and it hasn’t been fully tested yet, but I hope to solve most bugs and design problems within the next days/weeks :slight_smile:

I’ll check out the audio button tonight.

The card input wrong & correct colors have changed to different shades of green and red. It has been reported that the font color is wrong, which was an unintended change, so I’m going to look into that in a bit as well.

The sidemenu item is coming back with tonight’s hotfix! :smiley:

Thanks for the compliment and giving your feedback. Please don’t hesitate if you notice anything else. The feedback/bug reports are very helpful in making Kitsun better!

2 Likes

I really like the new look, great job! :slight_smile:

The main thing I would love is to be able to jump into lessons straight from the home page, rather than having to go to the individual decks then click on lessons.

When I saw the icons on the new homepage, i.e.

I instinctively thought they were buttons to go straight to lessons and reviews. I spent like a fair few minutes trying to click on them; I was convinced my adblock had broken the page or something. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah, also thank you so much for adding dark mode. You have no idea how happy this makes me.

3 Likes

Thanks!

I can see why you’d want to press the button. Sadly it wouldn’t know which deck to go for (there is no combined lesson session for all decks at the same time).

What I can do however is add another row with your 3 decks with the highest amount of lessons available. It would be below (or above) the “Start Reviewing” row

1 Like