Ability to reorder cards in a deck

As I’m making my first deck based upon a grammar book I am working through, I realized I have skipped a few vocab words that should have been added earlier on, in order to make it more useful for others working through the same book.

Is it possible to re-order the flashcards within a deck? I haven’t been able to figure out how. IF this isn’t possible, is this a possible feature that can be added?

Thanks,
Orick

1 Like

It is possible by using the index field of the card (only visible once you set the deck sort order to “Index”).

When you enable it, the default index will probably be -1 for all the cards. If you have a lot of cards, changing them manually could be a bit tedious so you might want to try exporting your cards (from the deck settings page), adjusting the indices in excel/google sheets -> re-import it back into the deck (on the same page). Let me know if you need any help with that!

As a sidenote:
I’m in the middle of a complete redesign for Kitsun, which includes a table view where you can adjust all of your cards their values at once, but until that gets implemented, I’m afraid the above is the only way. I hope to finish the redesign in about two months, but as you might imagine, it’s quite a big task :sweat_smile:

4 Likes