A way to prevent double enter

I’m an idiot and I double-enter every time I’m sure that I’m right, so I could use an option to, when my answer is wrong, ignore the second enter for an small period of time. I use an script for that on WK set to 1.5 seconds.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m also a double enter idiot… I use lightning mode to avoid it, but this causes me having wrong answers being considered right and me not being able to check other possible synonyms, review example sentences, etc. I think something like a delay would make me not need lightning mode anymore and fix both problems :slight_smile:

1 Like

That would also fix the skip issue I guess, so I’ll see what I can do when I come back :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, this is needed. Especially on shared decks and slightly different terminology.

To name a few that stick out in a community deck, that keeps tripping me up and i usually double hit enter and then downgraded…

soccer<>football
barbers<>hairdresses
right away<>right now

I know you can enter alternative meanings, but i tend not too unless if its very simular like right away, but would in a case of soccer…

1 Like

I’ve added a small timer (1s) with the latest update. Let me know how it is :slight_smile:

EDIT: changing the timer to 0.5s.

2 Likes

Added this functionality in one of the recent updates, closing the topic :slight_smile:

1 Like