The changelog reaction thread

You’re all getting titles eventually :wink:

6 Likes

Trying to smother the fire of revolution with bribes? D:

That might work.

7 Likes

I think this will help people dealing with the words they already know soooo much.

1 Like

Wait… why does this thread have no home?? \ :sob: /

nohome

I would make a joke about the man trying to silence us, but it’s getting old.

More seriously, the thread appears correctly in campfire, and, if I try to edit it, it does say that it is indeed registered there.
The other thread in campfire (the section description) also lacks the tag.
It might be because there’s no subsection? Or because of some weird setting.

Topics that don’t need a category, or don’t fit into any other existing category.

Maybe that’s relevant? Like campfire was actually a renaming of a catchall category from Discourse?

Like… ever?!

My first ever request has finally been granted :joy: :heart_eyes:

omg this forum uses good emotes so the heart eyes look good instead of terrifying I LOVE IT

Edit:

Ooooooooooooooh.

4 Likes

Plz get that radish avatar asap pretty plz. My eyes hurt. I need your radish in my life. on the forums.

3 Likes

I’m going to second that.
In fact, I’m going to quote something I read somewhere on the Internet

I always thought it was the cutest radish I had ever seen

Use this as a temp!

5 Likes

Oh you guys :see_no_evil: :purple_heart: I’ve been meaning to make the background transparent for forever as well…

6 Likes

THERE SHE IIIIIS!!! AS RED AND AS CUTE AS EVER!

:tomato::heart:

5 Likes

:grin: :blush: :heart: :tomato:

2 Likes

It’s working if you log out and in now btw (for the ones that didn’t know yet)

1 Like

It did! Yay!
:tada:

Am I the only one that didn’t know that you can literally click on those rectangles to deactivate them from the timeline?.. :open_mouth:

3 Likes

I didn’t…
But at the same time, is there a purpose to that?
Ignoring reality? :see_no_evil:

Counting incoming red foxes, check how many of your reviews are fennec, etc?.. :man_shrugging:

My reality is 400+ reviews on Kitsun alone. There’s no escape from that :sob:

2 Likes

Ah, sure, in that case, you can’t really count by hand :sweat_smile: (If you hover the bars, you can already see how many items they are, so with just a few of them it’s easy to count directly)

I came to the realisation that we have badges next to our name a foxprint, but better than anything. Also noticed the Den button on kitsun to get to community forums and did you change the name for store to Community Centre (or has it always been that :thinking:)

Is it too late to put captials on my username for L and D so that it is LeeDavies87? :nerd_face:

1 Like

Yep! Changed it to Centre as it sounds less like something where you go to buy stuff (considering everything is free so far) and in case I’m adding community layouts in the future :slight_smile:

I’ve changed your username for you. You will have to log in and out of the forums to see it change though ^^

1 Like